Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Preliminary Maddie Sketch

OH. EM. GEE.

The moment has arrived!  (And a lot sooner than I anticipated!)

I have finally created a preliminary Maddie sketch.  I find it's a lot harder for me to draw something I'm not directly looking at, or that I've never imagined before, so I expected that this process would take a significant amount of time.  But today I came home and said, "Eh, let's see what comes up on paper."  And away I went!

I can't draw without BLASTING my iPod and singing along to every song (since I am the human karaoke machine), so I'm sure my neighbors looooove me right about now.  Whatevs.  When Maddie makes me famous, they'll be saying, "Mollie TOTALLY lived above me back in the day!"

lawlz.

ANYwho, drum roll pleaaaase!

(commence drumming on desk)

MADDIE!!!


Sooo???  Whatcha think?!??!  Look like her??

she looks thrilled

I think it's pretty good, I'm happy with it :)  And if you hate?  Well, haters gon' hate.

And if creativity strikes again, I may recreate her or give her more "moods" (draw her angry, sad, etc.)

Happy "tails"!
-Mollie

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! And so does M!

    It is great!! I can't wait to see more! M also said to let you know he can animate things.

    Happy Tails! Perfect!! HAHAHA! Love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is adorable and I am sure she is actually thrilled!

    So glad you shared this drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Maddie! I definitely need you to do one of puggles so I can frame it. You should borrow them so they can live model.

    Sidenote: does that bone make her mouth bleed? My mutts chewed it just right and it cut up their gums. I was a sad panda.

    ReplyDelete