Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Maddie's Five Things!!!

HI IT'S MADDIE!

can't forget me!  i'm glued to mollie squeaking hedgehog (i think i'm up to 184 squeaks...per minute!!!  she looks happy...)

five things i love about me??

#5 - my ears!
they flop!  they stand up! they are triangles!

#4 - my freckles!
i have freckles all over my body!  back, face, paws, tail, legs, everywhere!

#3 - my toys!
forget treats, i love my toys! i know that's not really about me, but i still love them!

#2 - i'm goofy!
i make mollie laugh all the time when i play all by myself and bounce and run all around the place!  i'm uncoordinated too, so everyone laughs whenever i bump into the fridge or get my head stuck under the blankets!  i'm such a smiley puppy!

#1 - i'm super lucky!
a bed and good food and puppy play-dates are so much funner than being in a shelter!  boy am i a lucky pup!  i love giving kisses and cuddling... and i'm pretty good at it, too!
i love my friend james!
thanks for listening, gotta run, there are games of fetch to be played!!!!

-Maddie

6 comments:

  1. Maddie, it looks like your friend James loves you too! So cute, you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've decided to buy Maddie the loudest toy I can find. She's such a good girl for sitting still to post this, right? She definitely deserves a new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie - you crack me UP! I love that you give kisses too - not licks, you ACTUALLY give kisses! I also love that you completely adore Mollie!! Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA! I love Sarah's idea! :D Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One time Maddie punched me in the face. I felt so lucky to be punched in the face by a dog-lebrity.

    Update your blog, fool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a dog I rescued from a local shelter that looks exactly like yours. I could never get an answer to what breed she is. What breed is your dog?

    ReplyDelete